Wednesday 25 February 2015

Denim Dress of Dreams








H&M coat/ Topshop denim dress/ Asos bag/ Public Desire boots/ Topshop necklace (part of set)

I think its safe to say all things denim is slowing becoming an obsession of mine. There are so many amazing pieces out right now, I'm counting down the days until payday so I can buy them all! I actually got this dress a while ago in the sale, there was one left, in my size. Some would say that it was fate.

Another trend I am definitely feeling right now is the Seventies.. Everything about it is perfect. The make up, the fashion, the music. So, basically, this is a quick heads up on a tonne of Seventies inspired outfits coming your way.

Also, a quick thank you for the lovely comments on my last two posts. It makes me incredibly happy. Blogging is something I've wanted to do for so long now and I'm soooooo happy I've finally started.

15 comments:

  1. Love the denim dress, I really want to get one like that!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a perfect hair colour! I used to try and achieve such platinum blond some years ago, but with my naturally dark colour it was almost impossible

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hairrrrrr! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really the perfect denim dress!
    It looks so lovely paired with the H&M coat ♥

    http://la-fille-lumineuse.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh welcome to the blogosphere!!
    I love your coat <3

    www.fasheauty.com
    UK High Street Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair is amazing! I love denim dresses at the moment and denim skirts! Saw the most amazing one in River Island!

    Clothing Conscious // Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. the coat is so stylish!:) great look!

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Going to say what most people have already said....love your hair!!

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute outfit.. just a suggestion but you should make your pictures bigger.
    lovejoystyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the zip detail in this dress! (and you may have already got it by now but your hair is amazing!)
    And I don't think you should make your pictures bigger (per the aforer comment), I find bigger pictures make it harder to load, and to see the full detail/picture of the image!
    Kelsey x
    Kelstagram

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great dress!

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the dress xx

    www.seeonebuyone.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete